Sunday 9 September 2012

Grade Twelve Chemistry: A Collection of Quotations by Mr. K. Zuber (Feat. Felipe V-H.)

"Science isn't a noun; it's more of a verb. Well, I know it's a noun..."

"I don't talk to people. If you talk on the phone for more than five minutes, it's a visit."

(In reference to late tickets) "Everyone perceives them as evil. They're not evil!"

"We've overridden evolution so much that even the weakest of us survive. We should really let nature do its own business."

"I feel for you, I just don't care."

"Perspective."

"If mosquitoes fart, would you care?"

"It's like tying to chop down a tree with a spoon... keep trying :)"

"Stealing is generosity... the worst kind... 'negative generosity'"

(In reference to the popular perfume 'diffusing' around a room analogy) "That's not an example of diffusion. That's an example of hogwash."

"I can die a little happier now that I know sugar doesn't melt."

"Once you fill that doughnut, it becomes magically stable."

"Challenge accepted."

"Is it neon? NOOOOO it's not neon."

"What's the probability of you yawning at night and swallowing a firefly? It's possible!"

"Yeah, I was gonna give back those tests today... screw you."

"That's just stupidly ridiculous"

"If I just sat here, you would just sit there. Equilibriate~"

"Respect the Little People!"

"[Justin Bieber] has a car. I have a car too, but I don't suck."

"If you're in distilled water and someone drops a TV in it, you wouldn't die. Unless you sweat. Then you'd die."

Felipe quote (inspired by Mr. Zuber): "One does not simply pee in a river."

1 comment: