Saturday 23 March 2013

The Bottom Line


*lights up*

"If you're so perfectly capable, why don't you do it all yourself? You don't even need me at all!"

    "I never said anything of the sort! You're jumping to conclusions based on your own rash assumptions."

"There you go again with your oh-so-logical, high and mighty brain. I was just trying to help you! Why are you getting all worked up about this?

"I didn't ask for your help! I left that there for a reason, and you shouldn't go around touching my stuff."

"And how was I supposed to know that? Can you not see anything from my perspective?"

"Well it's not like you're making it particularly easy for me! As if my life wasn't difficult enough as is."

"Oh, I make your life difficult? I'm so sick of this."

"Yeah, then why don't you go ahead and break up with me?"

"NO!"

(pause)

"No?"

"No... not like this. I refuse to lose us over something like this. I promised myself that I would always fight for us, because..."

"I love you."

"And I love you."

*blackout*

No comments:

Post a Comment