Saturday 21 January 2012

Falling Fireworks

The world in front of my eyes explodes
In a firework show.
My emotions burst into colourful flames;
I am fascinated.
Then, the chemical sparks cool,
Melting into the night sky,
Singing as tiny pockets of warm air
Carry them abroad,
Leaving thin trails to swirl behind them
Then the fall, silently, gracefully,
Parallel to apple blossom petals
In fading summer evenings,
The flowing notes of a familiar sultry voice
Accompanied by piano keys
Like the falling of slow-motion rain
Filling my open heart
Breathtaking
Beautiful
Falling
Fireworks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_hmctcJ09E

2 comments:

  1. Music videos from China, #1 feature is too much bloom.

    It hurts my eyes!

    However, the story is very touching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the storyline! Alex and I watched it about 10 billion times and agreed that it is certainly drama-worthy.

    ReplyDelete