Saturday 24 December 2011

My Wish

1: You inspired me to write this, as you have inspired me for so many other things. It's hard to think that these years have pulled us so far away from where we started, but I still think of you as the same person I met way back in the day and I still hold your friendship as close to my heart as I did then. I wish you the best; I always have. My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to.


2: I'm so glad I've gotten a chance to get to know you. I thought that we were unimaginably different, but I stand corrected. You are so genuine, and I love that. In a world where trust is hard to come by and harder to give away, I'm humbled that you placed your trust in my hands. You have certainly earned mine. Don't ever lose that poet inside you, and believe in yourself; you will get through this. You're not alone tonight, there's more than moonlight that surrounds you.  It will be alright, just believe.


3: I never thought I'd ever find a friend like you. We disagree, we're stubborn, and we fight, but in the end I know you'll always be there for me, no matter what. You know me better than anyone else. You've had your ups and downs, and you know how it feels to want to give up and throw it all away. But whatever you do, I will support you, because I know you have so much potential and so much spirit, and I hope you live that one to the fullest. One day when the sky is falling, I will be standing right next to you.

1 comment: